Michael Fullan, Professor Emeritus for the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, Canada, has been added as the opening keynote for the Lead 3 Symposium. His keynote will be on Thursday, April 16th at 1pm. Fullan’s keynote, Integrating Technology, Pedagogy and Change Knowledge, will inspire attendees and kick off what is to be the most exciting Symposium to date. Registration for this event will open this week.
Call for Proposals now open!
The Lead 3.0 Symposium Planning Team invites you to submit a proposal to present a concurrent session or workshop at the 2015 Lead 3.0 Symposium, to be held April 16-18, 2015 at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach Hotel. Concurrent session will be held April 16-17 and workshops will be held the morning or April 18th. Proposals are due November 11, 2014. Click here to submit your proposal. If you have any questions please contact Danelle Bowron via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 916-444-3216.
We’re pleased to announce the dates and location for the 2015 Lead 3.0 Symposium! This year’s event will be held April 16-17, 2015 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and Marina, Redondo Beach. The planning team is excited to return to Southern California and this new location will wow you with it’s proximity to major airports, shopping, dining and the best feature: FREE WI-FI in your room and in the meeting space.
Check back here soon for links to hotel reservations and registration as well as more information on keynote speakers and the opportunity to present at this event – don’t miss out!
The curtain’s down on the most-attended Symposium ever—270 people, a new record for us! The convening organizations thank all the partners, presenters, Marriott staff and everyone else who contributed to making the event a success. Next April, we’ll be somewhere in Southern California. Sign up here and you’ll be among the first to know exactly where and when!
Finally, what you’ve all been waiting for: the 2014 program is posted. You’ll find names of the workshop leaders. The names of the other presenters will be added shortly. Note the little “print” icon at the top of the Program; it makes it easy to print a copy if you need one for your travel request or other purpose.
Registration will open shortly. In the meantime, here is the fee structure for this year to help with your planning:
- Symposium registration
- $299 per person for Sympoisum registration, Friday-Saturday (includes keynote luncheon on Friday).
- $225 per person for 3+ people registering together (team rate)
- $99 for administrators-in-training (i.e. in an administrator preparation program but not currently working in an administrator position)
- OER Summit (Symposium registration required)
- $49 for AM only (OER 101)
- $99 for PM only (Deep Dive into OER)
- $129 full day (includes AM and PM sessions + luncheon)
- Thursday workshops (Symposium registration required)
- $99 for 3-hour workshops (except OER 101)
- $199 for Google Workshop for Educational Leaders
- Get a Tablet and Put It to Work (Fee includes device you choose.)
- $599 iPad Air
- $499 iPad Mini
- $399 Chromebook
- $1,049 Surface Pro