Our room block for Lead 3 has sold out!
We’ve secured a few more rooms at a $189 rate for the peak nights of 4/15 and 4/16. This block is small and is first come-first served. Once these rooms are gone you will need to reserve directly with the hotel. To reserve one of these rooms please click here.
- Enter information such as check-in date, Check-out date, # of Adult, # of Children, # of room etc. (e.g., Oct-15-2014),
- Click View Rates (You do not have to enter a group code.)
- Your room block Leadership 3.0 Symp 2015 will appear and from there you can proceed to make your reservation.
Or by Phone Reservation;
- Reservations Department at 310-318-8888 or 800-368-9760
- Ask for the rate
- by name,Leadership 3.0 Symp 2015 or
- group code “AC4
We’ve had a huge jump in registration this week! Over 150 attendees are registered and we expect at least 100 more to register over the next few weeks. If you haven’t registered yet, what are you waiting for? We’ve got a great lineup of breakout sessions, keynote speakers and networking opportunities for you to take advantage of. And if that’s not enough, we have a beautiful location on the beach within walking distance of shopping, fine dining and other seaside activities.
Planning to attend Lead 3 next month and need a room at the hotel? Better act fast because our special Lead 3 rate of $159/night ends on March 22nd!
Even if you live in the greater Southern California area, take advantage of this low room rate and avoid LA traffic. Most rooms at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach have ocean views and are walking distance from shopping and restaurants and the famous Redondo Beach Pier. The rate is good even into the weekend if you want to extend your stay and enjoy this ocean-front location.
Lead 3.0 fulfills professional development requirements of Enhancing Education Though Technology (EETT). Attendees may also use Title I funds to attend.
There are sessions for everyone at the Lead 3 Symposium:
• Programming Happiness Leadership
• A WASCing We Will Go
• Leading in the Digital Age: A Primer
• Essentials for Building a District Educational Technology Department*
• The great iPad vs Chromebook Showdown*
• Future Ready Schools
• The Maker Movement: A Global Revolution Goes to School
• A Brave New Classroom: A Journey to 1:1
• The Way of the SAMRai-Becoming a SAMR Advanced Instructor*
• Using Google Automation Tools to Improve Administrative Workflow
• Technology in High School CTE Pathways
• Do it anyway! Practical habits of an agent of change…
• In your Face—Current Thinking on Bullying and Cyberbullying
• Top 15 Tech Tools for Personalized Learning
• From Technology Management to Organizational Leadership*
• Building an Army of Instructional Ninjas
• Digital Early Literacy: It’s a Game Changer
• Personalization & Technology – Creating Learner-Centered Environments: Leading in the Digital Age
• Leading Your Staff Through SAMR*
• Google Apps: District and School Organizational Strategies
• Building the STEAM Shop: Makerspaces in Public Schools
• Planning, Funding, and Implementing a 1:1 Mobile Learning Initiative*
• Videos for Leadership
• Supporting STEM with Your Badging SYSTEM
• Moving Beyond Engagement, Creating Fascination in the Classroom*
• Tighten up your admin tool belt with tech tools
• Superintendent/CTO Leadership Forum*
• Leading Edge Certification for Administrators
• Elementary Coding and 3D – What Works?
• Reflections on the Gift of a STEM Program
• Technological Timesavers
• From Seat Time to Competency Based Professional Development (Digital Badges)
• Slamming for Leaders
*CETPA-Endorsed session for CTOs
• Google Apps for Administrators
• Google Forms: May the Forms Be With You
• Leading 21st Century Learning
• Leveraging Social Media for Positive Messaging
• Technology-Supported Instruction Design that Works!